Say “goodbye” to winter and usher in the sunshine of springtime. Whether you’re still feeling the wintertime slump or have fully embraced the new season, we are going to help you bring spring into your home. Have some fun this spring with these great DIY projects for springtime. We’ve got 10 DIY projects for springtime.
1. flower vases made from baby food jars
Show off your favorite flowers with these painted bottles courtesy of Simple Daisy. This project is a great way to reuse objects you already have in the house to make a fresh decorative item to your home.
3. Add a slice of happy to your doorstep
4. Taste spring with flower bouquet popsicles
5. Bring your candles to life with spring flower votives
6. Enjoy a colorful snack with rainbow cake pops.
7. Get sweet with sugar scrub
8. Pick your favorite scents and make your own flower soaps
9. Sip down springtime with a refreshing cocktail
10. Get the kids involved with an egg carton wreath
Homemade Serenity has a fun tutorial for an egg carton wreath that you can tackle with the kids. This fun, colorful project allows you recycle things you already have in the home while entertaining the kiddos and decorating for spring.
There you have it! These are some of our favorite DIY projects for springtime. What do you think? What projects do you want to try this season? Let us know in the comment section below. As always, stay tuned to our blog for all things eat, shop and play.